10 Benefits of Attending the Forgiveness Conference
Research shows that those who practice agape love and forgiving others receive significant benefits:
1. Relationship satisfaction. Those who practice agape report a greater sense of happiness.
2.Intimate communication. A deeper sense of "we" can occur between people who practice agape love.
3. Loyalty. Those who practice agape stay together longer and are more committed to working as a team.
4. Adapting to stressful situations. Those who practice agape can better handle the stresses of life.
5. Physical. More relaxed, more energy, improved health. One study showed improved cardiac functioning in patients who learned how to forgive.
6. Emotional. Learning to forgive can substantially decrease anger, anxiety, and depression.
7. Mental. Forgiveness can increase the sense of hope, bolster self-esteem, and help decrease negative attitudes while increasing positive attitudes.
8. Social. People who forgive begin to see the inherent worth of others and the self. This can lead to more harmonious interactions with others.
9. Spiritual. People who forgive begin to see a connection between offering forgiveness to others and the depth and beauty of their faith.
10. Legacy. Those who love are more open to forgiveness and those who forgive leave more love in this world rather than leaving discord and division. Love never fails.