Since we are experiencing a higher rate of absenteeism and illness lately; a few reminders for you to pass on to your
- encourage hand washing before and after eating, after bathroom use, and after coughing into hands.
- cover mouth when coughing, use crook of arm if needed
- drink plenty of fluids
- get a good night's sleep
- keep hands away from face
A few gentle reminders for parents:
- please send in water bottles for your student to keep them hydrated
- please call the school if your student will be absent and state the reason
- please do not send your student to school with an illness for the health and well being of your student and everyone else
- If your child has had an elevated temperature, it must be normal, 98.6, for 24-hours without the use of medication such as Tylenol, Motrin, or Advil
- If your child is vomiting, they must be 24 hours free from vomiting before returning to the school.
- If your child has tested positive for the flu, please send in a note with the diagnosis.
Just a reminder. If your child has been ill and out of school for 3 or more days, A note needs to be sent in the day of return.
Please check backpacks for missing ice packs.