Saturday 1/30 - Kick Off to Catholic Schools Week!
- 10:00 to 1:00 p.m. - Open House and school tours by appointment
- Classroom door decorating - I'll be sure to share pictures!
- “Soup”er Bowl begins! “Hearty Soups please” (see below for info)
Monday 2/1 - Celebrating our Community!
Dress up as your favorite community helper or personal hero
- Students will create thank you poster(s) to area community helpers
- 9:00 a.m. 4K and 5K Kohl’s Cares virtual presentation in the cafeteria
Tuesday 2/2 - Celebrating our students! Principal and Teachers of the Day!
Dress up like your parent today! Thank you to our principals of the day--Isabella and Olivia Gershteyn for choosing our out of dress code day!
- Afternoon movies for all! (Legacy)
Wednesday 2/3 - Celebrate your Family!
Wacky or Tacky Dress Up! Have fun today! (be safe and follow out of dress code)
- Most unfashionable wackiest awards today!
Thursday 2/4 - Celebrating Vocations!
Wear your class choice favorite today! (follow out of dress code)
- Joseph Heit will visit today from 9 through early afternoon to talk to the classes about vocations
- Students will make St. Valentine Day Cards for elderly parishioners
- “Soup”er Bowl Day! Last day for bringing in your soup!
Friday 2/5 - Dress up for Jesus! Celebrate faculty and staff!
- 10:10 a.m. Mass for grades 1 to 8
- ZOOM BINGO!!
- Announce Souper Bowl Winner!
Food Pantry Collection
Souper Bowl is back!!!! We will be collecting HEARTY cans of soup for St. Jerome’s food pantry. Your child will place the soup cans under the helmet of the team that they hope wins the Super Bowl.
Special Bus Routes for February 18 and February 19 were created. You needed to sign up by yesterday if your child needed bus transportation. The bus company makes up special routes for our students. If you schedule your child and they do not ride it affects their routes. If you forget to schedule your child and they need the bus, it may not be accommodated. Please let the bus company know if there are any changes, 920-355-4040 after you submit your request.