Sites across state offer screenings for covid-19
This was updated May 27th, 2020, but we hope this is helpful and informative news for Covid-19 Testing.
Numerous sites around Arkansas offer covid-19 screening and testing.
ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
The Health Department offers testing at its health units.
People should make appointments.
The tests are for people who have symptoms; who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive; or who live in or have traveled to an area with active transmission of the virus.
A patient's health insurance plan may be billed.
Viral and antibody testing at all of its urgent-care clinics, in Benton, Bryant, Cabot, Fort Smith, Jacksonville, Little Rock and North Little Rock.
• A triage station in the Medical Towers II parking deck at Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock. Patients are billed for an emergency room visit.
• A tent near the Ouachita Valley Family Clinic in Camden.
• Drive-thru clinics at Baptist Health Family Clinic-Caddo Valley in Arkadelphia at (870) 245-2198 and Baptist Health-Hot Spring County in Malvern at (501) 413-9106. Call to make an appointment.
Baptist Health's 24-hour hotline is (888) 227-8478.
CHI ST. VINCENT
COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS
Offers tests by appointment only at clinics in De Queen, Sherwood and Maumelle. (877) 442-3669.
St. Bernards Health Care offers drive-thru testing and free screening near the Arkansas State University campus. (870) 336-5651 or (870) 336-5671.
NATURAL STATE LABORATORIES
Natural State Laboratories in Little Rock, in collaboration with Sniffle Health, a telemedicine company, offers testing at various locations. (
Northwest Health System has testing sites at Northwest Medical Plaza-Bentonville, 601 S.W. Regional Airport Blvd., and Northwest Medical Plaza-Eastside, 2158 Butterfield Coach Road, Suite 100, Springdale. (479) 306-7507.
Washington Regional Urgent Care in Fayetteville offers testing at 3 E. Appleby Road in the William L. Bradley Medical Plaza. Hotline is (479) 463-2055.
Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Pine Bluff performs screenings. (
• Medical Center of South Arkansas in El Dorado, (870) 863-2000.
• South Arkansas Medical Associates in El Dorado, (870) 862-2400.
• Little River Memorial Hospital in Ashdown, (870) 898-5011.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences offers free screenings at
and at (800) 632-4502.
UAMS Medical Center has a drive-thru clinic on the ground floor of a parking garage at Shuffield and Jack Stephens drives in Little Rock.
Walmart and Quest Diagnostics have testing sites in the parking lot of the retailer's home office in Bentonville, at Fort Smith Park and at the Walmart on South Shackleford Road in Little Rock. Patients must first go to
to be screened and to schedule appointments.
Walmart and eTrueNorth have testing sites at store parking lots in West Memphis, Hot Springs, Texarkana and Jonesboro. Visit
to be screened and to make appointments.