This Sunday you can access the 9am service either on Zoom
or on YouTube Live (see below).
Virtual Coffee Hours will be held after this short service and at 11:15am on the same Zoom link.
How to access worship services (including being able to make comments at 9am)
- Access our YouTube Page here : Unity Temple Unitarian Universalist Congregation.
- Select the “Sunday Worship – March 22” (ideally a few minutes before) 9am. Direct link is here.
- You can also “Set Reminder” on the video link.
- To add a comment, just type in the “Add a public comment” box under the video, then click Comment. Please make sure you are logged into a Google/YouTube account to enable commenting (check the top right corner in your browser).
To access our Virtual Coffee Hour immediately following the 9am service, stay on the Zoom link or follow these directions–which also will work for 11:15 Virtual Coffee Hour:
- Go here. Click “Join from your browser.” If you already have the Zoom application, you will be asked to open it.
- You will be muted when you join. When you wish to speak, raise a digital hand. (Click on Participants at the bottom of the screen, then click "Raise Hand" at the bottom of the panel on the right)
- For support on Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac check here.
- For support on Joining-a-Meeting check here.
- For additional and general support go here.