I would like to personally thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times. I am excited to announce that our lobbies will be re-opening on
Monday, June 8 at 9 am.
Though our lobbies will look a bit different, your safety and the safety of our team members are our top priority, and we have worked hard to ensure proper safety measures are in place.
- In order to practice safe Social Distancing, we are allowing a limited number of people into our lobbies at a time. You may be asked to wait in your car if we have reached our capacity limit.
- When first entering our building, please utilize one of the hand sanitizing stations.
- For identification purposes, you will be required to remove your face mask.
- Follow the new floor markers to ensure safe distancing between members.
- As an added safety measure, we have added plexi-glass barriers to all Member Service stations and offices.
While we are very happy to have our members back in our
lobbies, if you or a family member are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, cough or sore throat, please don’t visit our branch. W
e encourage you to utilize our service center, and online services to limit unnecessary contact.
- Call or text our local Service Center from 8 am-6 pm Monday-Friday to apply for a loan and other assistance.
- Log in to It’sMe247 online banking to access your account, transfer money, and utilize our free Bill Pay service.
- Download the TBACU Mobile App for convenient online banking access including mobile check deposit.
- Visit our website to learn more about our product and service offerings.
Thank you for your continued membership and adjusting with us.