We’re excited to announce the reopening of our lobbies! We will be doing everything possible to ensure a safe experience for our members and employees, so please review the following guidelines before visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
All MilWay lobbies will be open starting Monday, May 18
LOBBY HOURS: 9 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday
Lobbies will be limited to three (3) members at a time for Teller Transactions
- Doors will be locked when limit is reached
- Members waiting will be notified when lobby becomes available
- We ask members to please use hand-sanitizer prior to entry (Hand-sanitizer will be provided at the door.)
We encourage you to make appointments to meet with our Member Service and Loan Department when possible. Walk-ins will be accepted with some restrictions to limit the number of members in the departments at one time.
We are asking everyone to adhere to the State of Arkansas Executive Department Proclamation EO 20-13(3)f Notice for all businesses:
- Please do not enter if you have a cough or fever
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from other people
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
Drive Thru Operations will Resume Normal Hours on Tuesday, May 26.
New Mortgage Center & Drive Thru/ATM Location
OPENS Wednesday, May 20!
(The same lobby rules as above will apply.)
The new building
(located next door to our Arkansas Boulevard branch)
is now home to our new Mortgage Center and our new Arkansas Boulevard drive-thru & ATM. We plan to celebrate our grand opening with you all when it's safe to do so, so please watch your emails and our facebook page for updates!
Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to stay safe and continue to serve our members!