We have updated our lobbies with enhanced protective measures. These measures will help in protecting the health and safety of our members, staff, and community, as we head into the green
As of Monday, July 6, Lebanon Federal Credit Union's branch lobbies will re-open and operate during normal business hours. We kindly ask that all members keep social distancing. Members will also be required to wear a mask when entering the building. Proper identification will be required.
Here are some changes you might see when you visit us in a branch lobby:
- You may experience longer wait times due to our limited capacity environment
- Appointments are strongly suggested for anything other than daily routine banking procedures.
- To make an loan appointment please call: 717.272.2210 x 652
- To make a member service appointment please call: 717.272.2210 x 653
- Our associates will continue to wear masks and we ask that all visitors coming into a branch wear a mask
- Social distancing markers will be placed in our lobbies
- Employees will be required to have their temperature checked before entry into the building
- Plexiglass partitions will be installed at our member service areas and on the teller line
- Regular cleaning will be in place for all touch point surfaces
We appreciate your patience during these challenging times. We remain focused on the health and safety of our members, staff, and community.
Thank you for being a member!