Consumer Webinar for Residential/Small Business Solar
August 26, 2021 at 10:00 am CST
This in-depth discussion will cover a variety of areas for consumers who are considering making an investment in solar energy for residential, business, and agriculture systems. Topics that will be covered include an overview of the investment cost, benefits and limitations of net metering, the value of energy storage in Nebraska, the utility interconnection process, website resources available to consumers, and potential financing and tax credits.
- David Rich, Sustainable Energy Manager, Nebraska Public Power District
- John Hay, Extension Educator - Energy, University of Nebraska Lincoln
- Ron Rose, Renewable Energy Consultant, Nebraska Public Power District
- Kirk Estee, Customer Alternative Energy Solutions Manager, Omaha Public Power District
- Marc Shkolnick, Manager, Energy Services, Lincoln Electric System
Any questions regarding this session can be directed to John Hansen, Conference Chair, at email@example.com, 402-580-8815 or Anita Scheuler, Conference Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 402-304-2790.