Thank you for participating in our previous quality improvement initiatives. We made measurable strides towards our shared goal to make healthcare better in our region.
See our Report Card here.
As we move forward, we will continue to help you by facilitating collaboration with your peers, interpreting your data, connecting you to the tools you need and providing continuing education at no cost.
We are currently focusing on key areas for healthcare quality improvement, such as:
- Keeping patients and families safe throughout the healthcare journey
- Increasing access to high quality, integrated behavioral healthcare
- Tackling the opioid epidemic
- Improving chronic disease self-management through patient-centered approaches
- Improving healthcare delivery in nursing homes
- Reducing unnecessary hospitalizations
atom Alliance is working with local community coalitions to address these key areas. By connecting members in a comprehensive approach, community coalitions achieve tangible, data-driven change. Members share knowledge, insight and aggregate data in order to improve healthcare quality in their area.
Join your peers as we come together and continue to make healthcare better. Email
to get involved.