Design Trends Coming in 2020
- Has gray seen it's day? Our prediction for 2020 sees warm neutrals making their way in, while cool neutrals fade into the background
- Fabric texture-Velvet may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s going to be steaming hot and trendy in 2020. It’s the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- High contrast black & white combinations Black chairs and sofas, white throw pillows, chevron print, black and white marble–there are so many textiles and pattern variations that marry these two colors.
- Geometric patterns still with us, but... 2020 is all about geometric balance. You can still make a statement with bold and vibrant geometric patterns. Stick with more classic or contemporary patterns with chairs and throws.
- Organic Design Elements-High tech homes were in, but 2020 is all about getting back and giving back to nature. Bedrooms and bathrooms are transformed into ethereal spaces created by using rich earthy elements including metals, wood, and stone.
- Floral fabrics and wall coverings are in-2020 Florals are an abstract chic rendition of this interior design classic.
- Bold patterned back splash tiles - 2020 is all about bold patterned tiles and colors.
- Black is the color to incorporate-Black is back and bigger than ever! Interior design firms predict that “black everything,” from cabinets to sinks, paint, and countertops will be one of the top trends in 2020. Black walls, finishes, and furniture can make your home look high end and on-trend.