The Illinois SBDC at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) provides a comprehensive training program for entrepreneurs learning to work on their business, whether they are start-up or emerging businesses.
If you’re in a professional services field (e.g. licensed attorney, CPA, medical professional, or a B2B management consultant) and you’re considering launching a practice, this course provides you with the skill set necessary to achieve your aims.
This course will cover the key areas of:
- Business model development
- Unique value proposition creation – defining your niche
- Business hypotheses testing – completing customer discovery
- Product-market fit assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing strategy development
- Financial viability analysis