Would you like to join
We are seeking bright motivated creative thinkers with strong organizational and time management capabilities to join our team.
provides excellent customer service, converting interested shoppers into buyers, through inspiration and sharing product knowledge.
Lori's Country Cottage strives to earn the loyalty of long-term quality customers by providing an inviting friendly meeting place for our customers to meet their friends, make new ones and be encouraged to be creative and confident.
If you are a friendly, creative person who enjoys helping others with their creative endeavours, please apply today!
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented, have an eye for aesthetically pleasing design.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds, climb, reach, push and pull and possess the stamina to stand for long periods of time.
- Carry-out basic business operations including processing customer transactions and cash out at the end of the day.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An understanding of the use of computers, digital cameras and common software such as Microsoft Office
- Good math and problem-solving skills
- Must be interested in working in an environment where customers come first, providing exceptional customer service and the best products in our industry.
- Flexible work schedule including Thursday evening and week-ends.
- Quilting/sewing and merchandising skills are a plus but not required
- Sales: One or two 4-8 hour shifts
- Must be available to work some weekends
Job Benefits and Compensation:
- Flexible hours
- Casual office dress
- Competitive salary
- Store discount and educational opportunities