Just a quick update on items of note.
Hope you're all enjoying the wonderful rains we've had this year in Gird Valley. [See the video on
, entry dated February 14.] If you have any great shots of the flood, we'd love to see them and create a page on our website on the Deluge of 2019. Thanks!
We have a lot of info posted at
so please take a few minutes and scroll down the page, read about what's happening, about what impacts life in Gird Valley.
- The Warner Ranch sprawl development is officially dead, says the SDUT. GHGs and lawsuits killed it.
- Bonsall High School and Palomar Community College's North Campus to share location near I-15? Yep, they're all in!
- March 26: Washed up? After the 2019 deluge, Rainbow Water wants a rate increase. Do you want to pay more for water? Then you need to be at its March 26 meeting!
- March 27: Coffee with the Sheriff, anyone?
- April 10: Student enrollment down = budget crunch discussion at Bonsall Unified School District's April Board Meeting.
- April 11: Our new County Supervisor Jim Desmond is coming to Fallbrook! Find out where....
- April 14: And the absolutely fabulous Avocado Festival!!!
Lots to read, lots to do. Mark your calendars now and hope to see you at some of these meetings soon!
Again, thank you for all your support and we hope you're enjoying watching the vines grow in beautiful Gird Valley!
The Volunteers at
Monserate Winery's vineyard, to Gird Valley's western ridgeline,
morning February 1, 2019.