DENVER – As state lottery revenues continue to climb nationwide, important issues such as courier services, ilottery, and unregulated gaming will affect future growth. A panel of lottery experts will examine these and other issues when the National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS) convenes its Summer Meeting, July 12-15 at the Sheraton Downtown Denver.
Georgia Representative Al Williams, who also serves as NCLGS Treasurer, will chair the Committee on Lotteries, which includes these presenters:
- Lester Elder, Director, Missouri Lottery
- Jim Schultz, Executive Vice President, Global Public Policy and Government Affairs, Scientific Games
- Drew Svitko, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Lottery
- Bishop Woosley, Senior Advisor, Jackpocket; former Executive Director, Arkansas Lottery; former president, North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
NCLGS is the only gaming conference in the United States that focuses on legislative decision-makers. The Summer Meeting agenda includes:
- More than 50 expert speakers
- Dozens of legislators, in addition to regulators, operators, suppliers, attorneys, lobbyists and media
- Keynote addresses
- Legislative Committee sessions
- Two Masterclasses presented by the International Masters of Gaming Law
- Two evening networking receptions
In addition, Gaming Laboratories International will co-locate its Regulatory Roundtable with NCLGS Summer Meeting, and the Sports Betting Regulators Association will hold a general session open to all attendees.
To review the agenda and register, click here. The host Sheraton room block is almost sold out, so book your room today.
For sponsorship information, contact Josh Faber at email@example.com or Allison McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legislators and others seeking NCLGS membership information should contact Wayne Marlin at email@example.com.
NCLGS meetings are organized and produced by Spectrum Gaming Group, which serves as NCLGS Executive Director.