LHC Unveils 174 Affordable Homes
In October and November of 2016, the LHC joined private and non-profit developers across the state to unveil 174 affordable homes and apartments.
The properties were funded with Low Income Housing Tax Credits, among other federal funding sources, and include housing for veterans, disabled individuals, and the elderly.
Twin Lakes of Leesville
Sugarhouse Phase III in Alexandria
- 194 units at 60% of the median income or less
- 10 single family homes for low-income households
Cottages at Mile Branch in Covington
Olive Grove Senior Apartments in Shreveport
- 25 single-family homes at 60% median income
- 13 homes set aside for veterans and families
- 4 homes ADA compliant for injured veterans
- 50 apartments including 14 HOME properties
- 100% for elderly and 20% for disabled households
If you are a developer and are interested in participating in the LHC's 2017 funding round for tax credits, visit