Boost your business profile and enter your business for a Bedfordshire Business Awardsthis week.
The deadline for enterting is midnight,
this Sunday, 25th September and
Luton BID is delighted to be sponsoring the
Luton Town Centre Business of the Year
Our BID manager and Ambassadors are here all week to answer your questions and assist with award applications.
This town centre category is open to all BID businesses,
both local independents and branches of national chains operating within Luton town centre, so if you are proud of your business enter today.
The criteria is broad, about celebrating excellence. The application form asks you questions such as:
- What separates your business from others in the town centre?
- Why did you pick Luton town centre as your business location?
- What factors which have contributed to your success?
- What initiatives have you been involved in which have had a positive impact on Luton town centre?
These awards aim to recognise and celebrate excellence, innovation and development and include all business types, from retail and leisure to charities and professional services. The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday, 17th November.
What do you do next?
- The application form is online and is easy to complete. Click HERE.
- Contact our BID Manager Fergus if you have any questions or would like help entering (contact details on the footer of this e-newsletter).
The final date for submissions is midnight this Sunday, 25th September, so let's work t
ogether to showcase how great Luton businesses are.
What are the benefits?
All businesses that enter into the town centre category will be featured on our Luton BID website, there will be extensive social media and award winners will be profiled and photographed in the Luton on Sunday newspaper, with certificates and trophies presented on the night itself.
We are delighted to be sponsoring this award and to be ensuring that town centre businesses get the recognition you deserve.