To qualify for this grant, businesses must have been:
- open as usual before the restrictions
- required to close due to new national restrictions imposed by government
- paying business rates for the premises
How much will businesses receive?
The value of the grant will depend on the Rateable Value (RV) of your business premises, although there is some discretionary funding available to support those not in the business rates system.
Businesses can find and check their business rates valuation with the Valuation Office Agency HERE.
Grant payments for businesses forced to close on a national basis
Businesses occupying hereditaments with a rateable value of:
- Exactly £15,000 or under will receive a payment of £1,334 per 28-day qualifying period.
- Over £15,000 and less than £51,000 will receive a payment of £2,000 per 28-day qualifying period.
- Exactly £51,000 or above, will receive £3,000 per 28-day qualifying period.
These grants will be issued per 28-day qualifying restriction period.
Full details and link to the application form can be found HERE.