During October/November, Luton BID will be encouraging people to think about starting their Christmas shopping early - promoting the message to shop local, eat local and stay safe in Luton town centre.
We are inviting all town centre businesses to submit offers for us to promote shopping in town centre stores/venues and to boost footfall.
Examples of offers can be things like:
- Buy One Get One Half Price
- Buy an item and get another item free
- Discounts off purchases
- Discounts over a certain limit of spend
- Spend over a certain amount in our store in November and get a discount of X% voucher to spend in December
These are just examples, you may consider any offer you wish.
To get involved please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Your business name and street that you are located on
- Details of the offer
- When the offer is valid from and to
- Any other conditions you are placing on the redemption of the offer.
- Your contact name, email and phone number (this is for office use only)
- Please also send us a copy of your business logo or an image so we can include it on the voucher
How we will promote your offer
Shoppers will be able to click on a link to view and display your voucher on their mobile device when they visit your store/venue. They will show the voucher to redeem their offer - so please ensure you have briefed your staff.
All participating stores/venues will be given a poster to display in the window that they are part of the Luton BID Christmas offers and promotions campaign.
We aim for this campaign to go live on 1 November.