Preparing to reopen – webinar for Luton town centre businesses
Thursday, 11 June, 4pm-5pm
This webinar, being held via Zoom, is exclusively for Luton BID levy payers.
The session will be led by Fergus McLardy, Project Manager, Luton BID and will include guidance for businesses preparing to reopen post lock-down.
You are invited to send in questions in advance of the webinar and can do this by emailing
The webinar will include:
• An overview of Luton town centre footfall
• Summary of the Government-set timeline
• Overview of Government guidance on how to adapt your business
• Guidance on potential town centre adaptations
• Support available from Luton BID
• Further information and links
Sign up here and we will send you a zoom link for this event.
This presentation has been designed by
, BID Project Managers and BID Consultants.