Business COVID-19 Recovery Starter Packs
More than 26 businesses have already been in touch with the BID team to request a Business COVID Recovery Support Pack.
The packs are now on order and, when they arrive, BID Project Manager, Fergus McLardy, will contact businesses directly to agree safe delivery arrangements.
If you haven't yet requested your pack here is a reminder.
Within the pack you will find the following items:
• 3 x social distancing floor graphics
• 3 x washable face coverings
• 1 x social distancing window vinyl
• 1 x social distancing poster
• 1 x handwashing guideline poster
• 1 x business compliance poster
• 1 x roll of social distancing tape
• 1 x 500ml bottle of hand sanitiser
This pack is designed to help your business to manage the risk associated with COVID-19. It does not provide an exhaustive list of contents; each business is different, and you will need to plan for your business accordingly.
We hope that you will find this pack useful. Should you require any further information on BID activities please do not hesitate to contact the Luton BID office, the details of which are shown below.
If you haven't done so already please request your pack by emailing
- and include your business name, business address, contact name and telephone number.