The mission of my office through College Savings Mississippi is to promote college education and make it more affordable for all Mississippi families. That’s why we hold a number of contests and activities throughout the year with MACS (Mississippi Affordable College Savings) scholarships for prizes.
Earlier this month, we held our Race to College relay contest at the Mississippi High School Activities Association (MHSAA) State Baseball Championships. Individuals got the chance to compete at each of the six games for $529 MACS scholarships. Our winners this year were:
Congratulations to all our winners and thank you to everyone who participated!
- Cole Carpenter from Wesson
- Clark Sullivan from Louisville
- Erin Smith-Fields from Picayune
- LeAnne Griffith from Prentiss
- Campbell Kellett from Tupelo
- Kamryn Gilbert from Collinsville