My unclaimed property team and I will be in Holly Springs on May 22
to help reunite Marshall County citizens with their money.
Holly Springs Multipurpose Building
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
My unclaimed property specialists will have their laptops and claim forms ready to help citizens search the State’s unclaimed property database and begin the process of filing claims for their money. A notary will be present as well to make the process as convenient as possible.
Individuals planning to attend are encouraged to bring the following to expedite their claims:
· Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID card, etc.)
· Your Social Security Card
· Proof of address (utility bill, etc.)
· Proof of name change (marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)
· If the owner is deceased, bring the death certificate, will, obituary, or affidavit of death
You can always check the State’s
to see if the State has any money in your name, as well.
The unclaimed property team will be at Walthall County Public Library, as well, on Thursday, June 7 from 3:00 to 6:30 pm. The library is located at
707 Union Road
in Tylertown. Events like these have resulted in reuniting people with nearly $1 million in unclaimed funds since November 2017.