We are teaming up with Representative Patricia Willis to help Hancock County residents and businesses reunite with their unclaimed property.
Our unclaimed property specialists will be available:
Thursday, June 27, 2019
3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Diamondhead Community Center
5300 Diamondhead Circle, Diamondhead
Since I took office in January 2012, we have distributed over $97 million in unclaimed property to its rightful owners. Events like these make reclaiming your funds as convenient as possible. I encourage you to check the State’s
unclaimed property list
and if you find your name, come visit with our unclaimed property team to start reclaiming your money.
If you plan to attend, we encourage to bring the following to expedite your claims:
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID card, etc.)
- Your Social Security Card
- Proof of address (utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of name change (marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)
- If the owner is deceased, bring the death certificate, will, obituary, or affidavit of death
And, you can always call our unclaimed property hotline at 601-359-3534 if you have any questions about your claim or the claims process.