Dear Mountains & Music Musicians,
Are you ready to make some music??? We sure are!
Conducted by the versatile Marshunda Smith and joined by folks who play with her
No-Name Orchestra, we will read through a variety of pieces (listed below) and will have an opportunity to socialize with friends, both old and new.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
In September, everyone who has registered will receive an email with a link to download the music. To keep this event free of charge, we are NOT renting music, so please print your own music parts.
(subject to change)
10:00 – Set up and socialize (bring your own stand and chair or stool)
10:30 – Orchestra only
11:30 – Orchestra and chorus
1:00 – Rehearsal ends
1:00 – Lunch (bring your own food; alcohol is not allowed)
1:45 – Clean up
2:00 – Event ends
- The Bath House Pavilion is located close to the park entrance and parking lot.
- Bathrooms are adjacent to the Pavilion.
- Bring your own chair or stool, music stand and music clips.
- Bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- In case of inclement weather, we will not rehearse, but will meet to socialize under the covered pavilion.
- Mountains & Music has rented only the Bath Pavilion area - there will not be opportunities to play chamber music.
- Feel free to pass this letter on to others – this is a great opportunity for new people to check out Mountains & Music!
- Rimsky-Korsakov, Capriccio Espagnol
- Tchaikovsky, Romeo & Juliet Fantasy Overture
Orchestra and Chorus