Watch Last Week's Business Re-Opening Webinar + Q&A
If you missed our webinar on How to Safely Reopen Your Business in Moorpark After COVID-19, you can now
watch the recording
that includes both the webinar and a robust Q&A that featured 20 Moorpark businesses. The webinar and Q&A topics include:
- Completing your Business Attestation Form with the County
- Developing and implementing a COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- Addressing human resources issues in a COVID-19 world
- Clarifying requirements for 1099 independent contractors
- Knowing what to do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Preparing for future re-opening requirements
- Handling employees that do not want to return to work when you re-open
Still Waiting to Hear on your SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Application?
We hear that some businesses have applied for Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) from the U.S. Small Business Administration but have not heard from the SBA whether their applications have been approved or denied. Staff at the Economic Development Collaborative can contact the SBA on your behalf to inquire about the status of your application. To take advantage of this free service, E-mail your full name and application number (which should begin with a 3) to
with the subject: "SBA EIDL Loan Status Unknown."
If you have have received an EIDL advance, but not heard anything further from the SBA, you should consider the loan advance as status of receipt of your application. The SBA continues to process an unprecedented number of applications at this time.