As we work to provide you with the best possible service during the COVID-19 lockdown, we will continue to experience occasional service adjustments. Just like many of you, several of our staff are out due to extenuating circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, this has created a staffing challenge for us next week.
As a result, from Monday, April 27 through Friday, May 1, we are temporarily suspending service at our
Center Street branch
in Marshalltown. We will instead be offering all services through our
at 910 S 12
During this time, our 12th Avenue branch will continue to be open its regular hours at the drive-thru, and can accept your calls for other service requests.
The Center Street branch will reopen for drive-thru service on Saturday, May 2. No other
will be affected at this time. We appreciate your patience as we work through these temporary issues.
Access Your Accounts 24/7
Our online and phone services will continue to be available to all members. If you are not familiar with these services, our staff are available to help you sign up and answer any questions you may have. Simply call 1-800-245-6199 and we’ll give you a personal “guided tour” through our online or mobile banking services.
- CU*Talk – Check balances, transfer funds within your account, or request a check over the phone
- It’sMe247 Online Banking – Transfer funds, request a check, apply for loans, or access electronic bill pay.
- Mobile Banking – Enjoy all of the features of Online Banking from your mobile device including mobile check deposit
- Loan e-Signature Service – apply for, sign, and receive funds on loans all via your mobile device
- ATMs – Get cash or, where available, make deposits into your account (please note that a two-day hold is placed on monies. The first $200 is released. Call the credit union if you need a release of the hold.)
- Electronic Services - All electronic services will continue to function fully including ACH (direct deposit and electronic) payments, debit and credit card transactions, check clearings, and automatic transfers