September has been a fun month so far with a good number of late summer visitors stopping by. We have a few new items and a few "new" sale items for you to take a look at. If you have any questions about something you are looking for and cannot seem to find it, don't hesitate to call us.
Don't forget! We offer Gift Certificates year round. If you are looking for a gift for that hard to shop for collector, a Gift Certificate might be the best way to go.
WANTS LISTS FOR OUR MUSEUM
1) Items from the 91st Infantry Division from WWI and WWII
2) 91st Infantry Division WWI "Yard long photos"
3) Items relating to the 364th Infantry Regiment from WWI
No correct guesses so far on our new Trivia Contest Subject. Here is a middle of the month bonus clue for a store credit of $50.00 for the first correct answer. You may email or telephone your answer, and the first correct one wins.
7. I brought a new style of
architecture to my country.
1. I was born in one country but am most famous for my deeds in another.
2. I changed the course of history.
3. I dealt with numerous insurrections.
4. I was in charge of my domain, but still was answerable to another.
5 I spent much of my life in conflict.
6. I created a large forest out of sparsely populated land.
WHO AM I?
Each month we will post three new clues until the subject is identified and the prize will continue to increase in value $25.00 (store credit) each month until we have a winner. The rules are simple: You only get one try per newsletter (no multiple guesses) the first person to correctly identify the subject wins. You can contact us at (707) 763-2220, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or send us an email with your answer to
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND THEIR SAFE, VICTORIOUS RETURN HOME.