What a great summer so far at Military Antiques & Museum! We have had so many people come in the store in the last few weeks we have had a lot less time to get our new items posted on our website, even this newsletter is a day late! We have been open seven days a week this summer and the response has been great. Tons of new faces and return customers have mentioned they appreciate our added summer hours. Make sure you make it in before the summer ends.
WANTS LISTS FOR OUR MUSEUM
1) Items from the 91st Infantry Division from WWI and WWII
2) 91st Infantry Division WWI "Yard long photos"
3) Items relating to the 364th Infantry Regiment from WWI
4) WWI First Army related items.
We have added many new items this month, please click on the link below to see the full list:
No correct guesses so far this month for our trivia contest subject. The pot grows to $75.00, so good luck to all of you who are working at figuring the clues out.
8. I took "a number of prisoners."
9. My highest award is on display.
10. I held multiple civilian jobs before and after military service.
1. I served in combat in multiple locations around the world.
2. I have no known grave.
3. I single-handedly captured several enemy combatants.
4. I once sold groceries.
5. I fought in two wars.
6. I was born on an island.
I was not an American.
WHO AM I?
Each month we will post three new clues until the subject is identified and the prize will continue to increase in value $25.00 (store credit) each month until we have a winner. The rules are simple: You only get one try per newsletter (no multiple guesses) the first person to correctly identify the subject wins. You can contact us at (707) 763-2220, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or send us an email with your answer to
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND THEIR SAFE, VICTORIOUS RETURN HOME.