No Correct guesses so far this month, so the pot grows to $50.00 for the first correct answer. Here come three new clues.
5. I also served in many civilian capacities.
6. I am not in active service.
7. I participated in many conflicts.
1. I once trained to be a teacher.
2. I almost died at a young age.
3. I successfully fought insurgents.
My mother and sister took jobs to pay for my schooling.
WHO AM I?
Each month we will post three new clues until the subject is identified and the prize will continue to increase in value $25.00 (store credit) each month until we have a winner. The rules are simple: You only get one try per newsletter (no multiple guesses) the first person to correctly identify the subject wins. You can contact us at (707) 763-2220, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or send us an email with your answer to
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND THEIR SAFE, VICTORIOUS RETURN HOME.