- Theatres and Performance Venues - Outdoor only
- Museum, Cultural Venues, Historical Sites
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs
- Movie Theatres
- Libraries - browsing
- Casino - gaming floors
- Horse racing tracks and simulcast facilities
- Non-athletic Instructional Classes (arts/education/life skills)
- Motion picture, television, and streaming productions
- Organized Youth & Adult Amateur Sports Programs - indoor and outdoor
- Indoor Recreation with low contact potential (batting cages, driving ranges, go karts, bowling alleys, rock-climbing walls)
- Pro Sporting events without fans
- Outdoor event spaces used for gatherings and celebrations (not designated in Phase 4)
Indoor gatherings are limited to 8 people per 1000 square feet not to exceed 25 people. Outdoor gatherings in enclosed areas are subject to 25% of the occupancy not to exceed 100 people. No bars, no dance floors, nor seating to exceed 6 people at one table.
As COVID-19 related matters continue to evolve, we will deliver resources that may assist your business. If you are looking for something specific to help you during this transition, reach out to us, and we would be happy to try and assist.