We are making steady progress on getting courts 1-2 open as soon as we can. We are anticipating being open by the tournament! We will make an official announcement when everything is near completion.
Secondly, STARTING MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, I have revised the adult program a bit, so please read the attached notes and schedule. We will also have it on our website. Clinics will still begin at their current times (on tennis bookings) this coming week (Oct 5-8).
MAC ADULT LEAGUE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Here is the what we have on tap for everyone! Please email me to register for anything below.
- Men's 3-player league (all levels up to 4.0): Monday nights 6:30 pm
- Women's 3-player league (all levels up to 4.0 players): Wednesday nights 6:30 pm
- Mixed League (all levels): Friday nights 6:30 pm
- Men's 4.5+ 3-player league: Friday nights 6:30 pm
- Women's daytime "suburban" league: Monday 8-9:30 am, Tuesday 9:30-11 am, Thursday 9:30-11 am. Players will be separated by level as well. All doubles.
Members will take priority to fill the spots, but nonmembers are welcome to play at the nonmember rate if there are spots available.
Leagues will run from Oct 12-Decemeber 18. Deadline to register is Oct 8 and schedules will be posted and distributed (by email) on Oct 10. All the schedules are made, so it will be easy to get them out on the 10th.
Most of you know how the leagues work, but if you have any questions, please email, or come see me.
Please take all trash from the courts and the pavilion and place into trash cans.
Now that the sun is setting earlier, we ask that you turn off outside lights if you are the last group on court.
Do not make duplicate bookings in case of rain and be sure you are putting all names in your booking.
Keep the gates open to ensure a safe transition for players coming on and off court.
Please wait for players from bubble to exit before you go in to play.