Hop into spring learning with REMC Virtual Courses! Courses begin Monday, April 8th
Springtime is finally here! Time to enroll in one or more Virtual Courses offered by REMC.
These courses provide a convenient way for education professionals to connect and collaborate while reducing time and expense. These courses are available throughout the school year and are open to all Michigan school personnel. Best of all, all courses are free and offer free SCECHs when completed.
Seven courses are offered in April and
begin on Monday, April 8.
Each course is open for three weeks and consists of two (2) one-hour webinars and four (4) to eight (8) hours of resource review, assessment developments and written reflection.
SCECHs are available, ranging from 6 - 10, depending on the course.
- Literacy Instruction and Technology: Foundational Elements, Level 1
- Inquiry and Questioning: Igniting Student Curiosity with Technology, Level 1
- Media Literacy: Fake or Real
- Authentic Student Learning & Gamification
- The What, Why, and How of Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Social Media: Professional Development through Social Media, Level 1
- Dynamic Presentations
If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please contact