Thursday, June 17th:
Arrive Thursday and join colleagues after 5pm. Bring grill items and hot cocoa koosie- grill and cocoa provided!
Friday, June 18th:
Pick your own adventure until Opening Ceremony at 11:30am: yoga, relaxing, hiking, fishing, coffee/tea and BYO breakfast
Clinical study round robin featuring Dr. Raven on clinical inclusivity (CE)
Afternoon tea and fruit with Liz Martin from Ayush Herbs
Hydrotherapy including seaweed wraps and river time (CE)
Lawn games, music, and evening bonfire. S'more time!
Saturday, June 19th:
Catered breakfast, association updates/strategic planning '22-'24 kick off, and more chill time with friends, colleagues and family
Carry on with the rest of your weekend around noon Saturday
Lewis & Clark Caverns State Park Info
- Dogs are allowed.
- We have a group camping site reserved. There are 9 RV spots. Please let us know what space you'd like.
- RV, Camper, tent, and 2 cabins are available.
Great lodging is available 20 min away at the Sacajawea Inn in Three Forks. Book early!
- All other camp sites at L&C Caverns are booked (no vacancy).
- There are no hookups at the State Park, but there is a dump station on site.
- There is a shower house and restrooms on site.
2 bunckhouse cabins are available, first come first serve. Contact email@example.com, Danielle, with the MANP event committee.