DID YOU KNOW: We are
READY TO SERVE
- The effects of the pandemic continue to compound the needs of the people we serve as well as many families seeking help for the first time.
- The programs we run and services we provide are even more important now to help stabilize lives.
- Heating Help Programs including Fuel Assistance (LIHEAP) and Energy Efficiency Programs helped 160,000 households in MA last year including 35% children and 47% elderly.
- VITA sites not only provide free tax prep (including virtual VITA), but also provide access to the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and the Child Tax Credit (CTC) as well as other tax credits.
- The EITC and the Child Tax Credit CTC have kept 150,000 people out of poverty in MA by helping them to bridge the wage gap.