Still Time to Sign Up to Exhibit at the 2017 Conference
Are you taking advantage of member discounts through MBI & AGC of America?
Why Your Company Should Start Using the Training Vault in 2017
The complete line-up of events and sessions for the 2017 Annual Winter Conference will be sent out to members in the next two weeks. This year's conference is sure to draw crowds again and there are only
12 exhibit spaces remaining. Exhibitor space is sold as one package price, which includes a draped table, 2 chairs, wireless internet, electricity, and in some cases, meal tickets. The
Prairie Meadows Events & Conference Center allows for the conference to be held on one level, with seminars, exhibits and special events all in close proximity to each other, increasing an exhibitor's exposure to attendees. The onsite hotel accommodations for conference attendees, free adjacent parking, onsite restaurants and entertainment are also a big hit.
MBI Annual Winter Conference
February 27 - March 1, 2017
Prairie Meadows Events & Conference Center
Please use the links below for complete pricing and exhibitor package information.
MBI members are able to take advantage of a variety of discounts available exclusively through the Associated General Contractors of America. Member firms and their employees are able to save on vehicles, various business solutions companies and travel.
to view the list of companies that offer our members discounts.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the discounts listed, you will need your AGC of America ID number and password to log into the AGC website to view the discount codes. If you do not know your AGC of America login, please contact Aly Schmidt at
- Secure all of your employees' certificates and documentation safely in one online location
- Training records are accessible to company employees and administrators via the internet on job sites, at the office, at home and while traveling
- Responsive technology allows for access from computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Easily monitor and track required OSHA training
- Guarantee your company is in compliance by having training records at your fingertips
- Easily view and print training reports at the click of a button
- Track your employees' Master Builder Designation credits
- Never miss knowing about upcoming training opportunities
- It is a FREE service offered to only MBI member companies
The MBI Training Vault is an electronic tool that is designed to make the process of tracking and documenting training records easy, organized, accurate and accessible. Any training that your company participates in through MBI is automatically entered in the Training Vault. Your company-specific Training Vault also contains all past training conducted by MBI, dating back to 1998. To reap the maximum benefits of the Training Vault system, you are encouraged to include ALL additional training, past and future, that your employees receive internally or from other vendors.
To learn more about the MBI Training Vault system,
. MBI is dedicated to helping your company take advantage of this members-only service. We will come to your office to help set up your company training records in the Training Vault system and provide training on how to use it moving forward. As a reminder, all of your company's training records are kept confidential and secure. To set up training or for questions, please contact Tom Fulcher at (515) 657-4395 /