1. MD Anderson says patient CMS reported dead is still aliveFull story
2. Vaping damage is 'evil I haven't seen before,' Henry Ford lung transplant surgeon says Full story
3. Google's 'Project Nightingale' is secretly collecting data on millions of Ascension patients: WSJ Full story
4. Two health IT experts discuss the various factors that impact acute to post-acute patient referrals, as well as how forward-thinking providers can enable integrated care coordination across care settings.
5. North Carolina veteran with infection waited weeks for appointment, despite new VA program Full story
6. 13% of Americans know someone who died after not being able to afford healthcare, survey finds Full story
7. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
8. How this VA hospital in Wisconsin cut nurse turnover by 52% Full story
9.Deer smashes through Tennessee hospital window, injures 3 patients Full story
10. Copper beds harbor less bacteria than traditional hospital beds, study finds Full story
11. Fix your organization's 7 blind spots before someone else makes the most of them. Learn more
12. 50 states ranked by most active physicians per 100,000 population Full story