Are you a Marylander with an intellectual or developmental disability and have a story to tell? Want to share your experiences and mentor others?
We are currently seeking speakers to share their experiences and perspectives surrounding the topic of "VISION" at this year's Brave In The Attempt Talks on June 2, 2020 at Towson University.
1. Must be over the age of 18
2. Must have a developmental and/or intellectual disability
3. Will present on a designated topic for approximately 5 minutes
4. May present verbally or another mode of choosing (e.g. ASL, assistive
5. Will meet with event planners to review material and presentation as
6. Will agree to media release to promote the event
7. Will attend the event on June 2nd and promotional events as requested
8. Must complete the below application form (includes a video submission)