Saturday, December 15, 2018
3 Rooms, 5 Awesome DJs
6 Hours of Music for Social Dancing
at NYC's best dance party
presented by Lori Brizzi and YSBD...!
MILLENNIUM DANCE PARTIES
This dance party will include a Fundraiser for a very special member of our dance community, Kathryn Johannessen. Awesome raffle prizes at our Chinese Auction, dance performances and Salsa and WCS classes where all of the money will be donated to Kathryn. She has always been so generous to all other people and their causes when they have reached out so I do not know of anyone who deserves our love and support more than Kathy. Please come and support this wonderful person who needs our help. Even if you do not know Kathy, I promise you a fantastic evening of music, dancing and friendship. Any donation of a prize or basket for our raffle or Chinese Auction will be greatly appreciated. Please contact Lori. Thank you!
5 Awesome DJs....
DJ Nelson 'Paradise' Roman - Hustle Room
DJ Peter Trewin - Mixed Ballroom/Latin
- 8pm - 12:30am *sets of Salsa on the 1/2 hour
- DJ Marlon International - Sets of Salsa on the hour in the Hustle Room and after 12:30am in the Ballroom
- DJ Chrissy Bridgeman and Wes Carajat - West Coast Swing Room - 9-1:00am
- Choice of one of 2 Dances Lessons from 8pm-9pm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Level Salsa Lesson with Latin Moves Dance Studio
Intermediate WCS Lesson with Chrissy Bridgeman
Pay $10 for one of these classes and both of our instructors and YSBD are generously donating all
of the money to Kathy.
So please come
an improve your dancing and support our dance friend
*Chinese Auction, 50/50 and other fab raffle prizes including the 5 incredible *Baskets by Leslie 'Boo Boo' Saladino*
11:15pm - Dance Performance by Latin Moves and Raffle
so please bring some extra cash to bid on these exciting prizes. Please contact Lori if you would like to donate a basket or raffle prizes.
- Admission to the dance party: $15
- YSBD...! located at 412 Eighth Avenue between W30/31st, 4th floor, Buzzer #6. Across the street from Penn Station and subways