Spring Flower Craft
Special thanks to Colleen M. and her mom Patti for sending us this great spring flower craft!
- Colored paper- 4” x 6” for flowers
- Colored paper for leaves and flower center
- Tissue paper
- Tape, Glue, Scissors, Ruler
- Stick or colored pencils for stems
1. Draw 2 lines to make a 3/4” stripe in the center of your colored paper.
2. Make cuts along both
edges. Stop cutting at the center lines.
3. Fold each cut strip to the center line. Repeat for the other side.
4. Tape the center of the 4” sides to form a circle.
5. Stuff the tissue paper into the center of the flower.
6. Glue a small circle or pom pom to the center of the flower.
7. Push the stick or pencil point into the flower to make the stem.
8. Glue leaves on the stem.
9. Plant the other end of the stem in a pot with dirt or in a vase.
10. Enjoy your spring flowers!