ME International is looking for volunteers to be on various committees. Volunteers do not need to be ME patients. They could be caregivers, family or friends.
We especially need some volunteers to be on our newsletter committee. If you or someone you know would be good at providing us articles each month, that would be great. They would not need to compose an article, but find an interesting article with a link.
As you may know, we have a Global Leadership Committee with a member representing Canada, Australia, the UK, the US, Spain, Nigeria, and South Africa. We would like additional GLC members for these larger countries. We envision that each committee member would:
· Support and promote the International Consensus Criteria (ICC) and IC Primer,
· Advise the MEI board of special ME related needs in your country,
· Propose strategies for your country that would fit under our current goals,
· Represent the interests of ME patients and advocates in your country,
· Share approved MEI information with patients, advocates and others in their country which can be taken from the MEI website,
· Establish partnerships with other organizations, including medical provider organizations, and
· Promote and recruit new members for MEI.