Can women play a key role in the industry’s labor shortage? Absolutely! A diverse group of women industry experts will lead a session at METALCON 2019 to discuss how to build and grow a business based on diversity and inclusion that will help both retain great talent and attract new hires. They will show how women professional associations in roofing and metal are making a difference when it comes to professionalism, business success and thoughtful leadership in the traditionally male dominated metal and roofing industries. With the need for labor at an all-time high, this session is a must for your recruitment strategies. Moderated by Heidi Ellsworth, Founder of National Women in Roofing, Partner with RoofersCoffeeShop® and Owner of HJE Consulting, she will be joined by:
• Jill Buckley, Coil Commercial Manager, PPG Industrial Coatings
• Renee Ramey, Executive Director, Metal Roofing Alliance
• Deana Lecy, Director of Metals Programs, North American Steel Alliance
• Sonya Malvick, International President, Association of Women in the Metal Industries
• LeeAnn Slattery, Sales Support Manager, ATAS International, Inc
This session will take place in the PPG Theatre located on the show floor on Wednesday, October 16 from 1:00-1:45 pm.