MHAAA QUARTERLY MEETING
Peggy Zalucha's home, 100 E. Gonstead St. in Mount Horeb.
- Treasurer’s Report - Rick Ross
- Ingleside Exhibitions Report - Kathy Ford
- 2020 SAT Application available on website - Tamlyn will send e-mail soon.
- To Raffle or Not to Raffle: Discussion? Raffle license needs to be renewed soon if we’re doing it. $1,200 is average raised.
- Poster & Note Card production? Amount raised has dropped off every year. Sales not covering costs. Maybe just do cards?
- Other Fundraising: Workshops? Plein Aire Event? Would need person to organize and committee to help them.
- New ideas? Other merchandise? Other ways to raise funds? Fund-raising Committee ideas?
* Tamlyn will not be able to attend. Refer all questions about location to Peggy Zalucha (email@example.com/537-4792) and meeting agenda to Heidi Clayton (firstname.lastname@example.org/513-1897).