We are very excited to be partnering with the International Economic Development Council and the West Kentucky Workforce Board on August 30th for the “Filling the Gap” conference. This summit will provide opportunities to discuss these common challenges and strategies to build the region’s workforce pipeline, such as talent recruitment; talent retention (including helping students connect to job opportunities in the region, and increasing participation by underutilized groups such a veteran, the formerly incarcerated and the underemployed. We invite all industry to come and be a part of this Summit as we strive to fill the gaps in our region.
- Workforce Issues for a Small Community Roundtable
- Case Study: From Ex-offenders to Model Employees
- Veterans Enhance Workforce
- Talent Recruitment Ideas and Opportunities
- Matching Employment and Education by Sector
- Changing the Mindset from a Four-year Degree to Technical Training
- The Role of Quality-of-Life in Talent Retention