As announced in March's Newsletter, we have made the decision to tentatively postpone the Symposium until
August 18 – 20, 2020.
Room reservations are currently pending, but
e will be sure to let you know as soon as we have final confirmation!
We are also aware that travel restrictions may be with us for several weeks if not several months, (depending on the location). Even though events and timings are starting to suggest that in the near future there may be some opening up in a limited capacity, we wanted to let you know that we are also considering adding a virtual component to the Symposium.We would love to hear from you in regards to this consideration.You can reach us at
Please continue to stay healthy and safe! We will follow up with another update within the next month to keep you all posted.