5 tips for have a great time with MKids!
1. Visit the restroom before coming to your classroom
2. Eat a meal and/or give bottles ahead of time
3. Please stay home if you are sick
4. Label personal items (bags, pacifiers, bottles). Don’t bring toys from home.
5. Attend at the same time each week for consistency with friends and small group leaders.
MKids Wellness Policy
For the protection of all children and leaders, please do not bring your child to class if they exhibit any of the following in the last 24 hours:
· Fever over 100 degrees
· Vomiting or diarrhea (3+ loose stools in 24 hours)
· Any unexplained rash
· Cloudy or green runny nose
· Pink eye or obvious eye infection
· Persistent cough
· Any communicable disease
· Evidence of lice