At last year’s MHSRS, the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command announced that they had signed an agreement to create MTEC, this first-of-its-kind research and development consortium.
Since that date on August 19, 2015, MTEC has:
- Seated the initial Board of Directors and established MTEC corporate governance;
- Conducted its first Membership Meeting in Washington, DC.
- Been designated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation;
- Released two solicitations totaling over $21 million dollars in project work.
- Grown to 83 members world-wide, including two members from Israel.
We look forward to working with our membership to continue to further the progress and impact of MTEC.
Thank you for being an MTEC member and for your dedication to protect, treat and optimize Warfighters' health.
Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium
315 Sigma Drive
Summerville, SC 29486