Sri Meenakshi Temple Society
17130 McLean Road, Pearland, TX 77584
- The Temple is open for devotees and will follow regular hours of operation per our website.
- Sri Meenakshi Temple Society will take necessary steps per CDC guidelines. However, MTS will not be held liable. The devotees are entering the temple premises at their own risk.
Before you leave your residence:
- Ensure that you carry face masks for every attendee before you leave for the temple.
ONLY MILK and FLOWERS are allowed as offerings. They must be washed at the temple before bringing in.
At the temple:
- Always wear your mask. Always follow social distancing (6ft apart).
- Kindly adhere to the messages posted in the temple premises
- Follow the arrow marks and the demarcations
- Do not move furniture. They have been kept considering social distancing
- Enter only when allowed. Kindly cooperate
Temperature check will be carried out at the entrance of the temples. If your temperature is 1000F OR above, you will be denied entry and requested to leave the temple premises.
- Priests will remain at the Sannadhi and raise the lamps for the devotees to pray. They will not walk to the devotees with the lamps.
- No Satari, No Theertham and No vibhuthi, Kumkumam, Manjal kappu, Sandhnam will be provided by the priests.
- Vibhuthi and Kumkum in plastic packets will be kept at the exit for the devotees to take away.
- Pradakshanams will be allowed but we request you to follow safe distancing
- When you pay for the Archana, kindly write your Nakshatra and Gothra etc. in a piece of paper and leave it on a table / location near the Sannadhi. The priest will take that paper and read it.
- There are specific locations marked on the floor for the devotees to stand. Please follow them. Family can stay together in one spot. All individuals shall stand at the available marked locations.
- Please note that a maximum of 10 people will be allowed at a time in the Corner temples, a maximum of 20 people will be allowed at a time in the Ganesha temple and a maximum of 50 people will be allowed at a time in the Main Temple
- The KM will be closed for use during the initial phase. However, the Youth Center (100 people) and GT (25 people) will be available for small gatherings.
- Outside poojas remain discontinued.
- The Temple kitchen is open.
A humble request from MTS board.
“Mask up 100% and keep your Hands Sanitized”
On behalf of MTS board.