MVCAC All Hands Call: Third Tuesday of every month at 9am
The MVCAC is now holding monthly statewide Zoom meetings to engage, inform and support our members. Join us on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 9am for an Association update and discussions on topics of importance including legislative and regulatory matters, outreach efforts, committee projects, continuing education updates, and COVID-related activities.
If you have a topic you would like to discuss, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Monthly Meeting Topic” in the subject line.
PR Committee: Second Thursday of every month at 2pm
The MVCAC PR Committee is now holding monthly Zoom meetings to exchange information, provide updates on subcommittee progress and to support each other as communications professionals.
VVBD Committee: First Tuesday of every month at 8am
Committee members are not required to make every meeting, but are required to check in prior to any meeting they cannot attend.
If you are interested in being on the VVBD email list please email Mir Bear-Johnson (email@example.com). The email list is notified of the meetings.
Laboratory Technologies Committee: Fourth Wednesday of every month from 2pm – 3pm
MVCAC New Professionals Virtual Lounge: Second Tuesday once a quarter from 11am – 12pm
This is a networking hour for vector control professionals with less than 5 years of industry experience.
Click here for more information and upcoming topics.
Next meeting topic:
June 8 – Never Skip Leg day and CalSurv
- Recap of legislative day (happens in April-May) and issues promoted to legislatures
- Discuss CalSurv and data management in agencies - Mapvision, Tableau, other related software
- How do you see the data your agency is collecting driving the decisions in your agency?
- How does your prior experience guide you on where you are now as a new professional?
- Invite Regulatory Affairs Committee chair/members
- Invite Public Relations Committee chair/members
- Invite CalSurv Committee chair/members
All meeting zoom login information is behind the member login, please click the button below to access it.