Is your nonprofit new, in transition, or in need of a tune-up? This one-day intensive workshop will help you get off to a great start or take your organization to the next level.
Join us for the Third Annual Nonprofit Bootcamp and learn from the best!
- 8:30am - 9:00am - Registration
- 9:00am - 4:00pm - Program
- Framingham State University, McCarthy Center, 100 State St, Framingham, MA
- $125.00 per organization for first participant,
- $ 50.00 for each additional participant from the same organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Directors, board members, and volunteer leaders of new and established nonprofits
- Small to medium sized organizations
Seasoned nonprofit leaders and topic experts in governance, fundraising, board-staff relationships and financial/legal management will share valuable knowledge.
You will leave with a binder filled with practical, actionable information and will have an opportunity to chat with local nonprofit leaders at our interactive and informal Lunch and Learn.
This is a great opportunity for directors and board members to learn together how to build and strengthen your organization.
*Light breakfast, lunch will be provided. Ample parking is free. Permits will be provided to registrants.